How we communicate to our people
Effective communication is essential in supporting our objectives to ensure that:
- We understand and are all working towards the same goals.
- Messages are delivered and understood first time
- We can make decisions based on accurate information and knowledge.
- Messages given out across the business to clients and suppliers are consistent
- Information is absorbed and acted upon quickly.
- We do not waste resources by making uninformed decisions.
Communication media’s used to promote our culture:
- Monthly Health and Safety Handbook
- Staff Suggestion Box
- Annual personal development reviews (PDR)
- Bi-monthly team talks
- Integrated Management System
- Active notice board
- Email alerts
- Open plan office
- Monthly senior managers meeting
- Monthly Board meeting
- Staff Inductions
- Regular social events